Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Re-Cap Artwalk

           ART WALK was amazing this past weekend!! I Just want to give a Huge thanks the Jesus Christ for answering a prayer of mine for the rain to stop! I pulled up staying in faith that the walk was still gonna go on and prayed in His name that the rain would stop and there would be the same great crowd come threw and BAM! Praise GOD!

    I'd also like to send a shout out to everyone who came out to the show, had a lot of good times with the friends coming threw and supporting the local Art Culture and putting in time to help out as much as possible. Thanks to my friend Sophia Buddenhagen for coming threw to hang art and building the collaboration show with me (in process). I'd like to Thank Bino Garcia and Alex Villareal for helping out as well in the lights and electric areas to light up the spot!

    The next Art Walk will be on october 6 which is ARTOBER FEST and November 24





me and Sophia (she's shy) check out society6.com/gabesophia



my new buddy Darrel (DJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment